Passionate about data-driven decision-making and how benchmarking can drive growth and efficiency in the tech world? Want to drive content marketing and programs to help technology companies realize the power of benchmarking?
OPEXEngine is the leading developer of SaaS and technology business benchmarks used by 850+ leading companies. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a talented and highly motivated Director of Global Strategic Marketing to join our growing organization.
OPEXEngine has a culture that is entrepreneurial, problem-solving-oriented, and focused on delivering powerful customer value. OPEXEngine was recently acquired by Bain & Company and this position would include working with global Bain partners, consultants, and marketing executives to bring leading-edge insights and content to support OPEXEngine’s brand and customer experience.
The Director of Strategic Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing programs designed to achieve brand, sales, marketing, and revenue goals. This person should be someone who cares about the impact of our messaging and the difference that our data and content can make in our customers’ success. They will stay on top of what great looks like – keeping a pulse on marketing trends, best practices, and the competitor landscape to ensure OPEXEngine is constantly raising the bar with its marketing, innovating, and benefiting from fresh thinking. This position will be reporting to the CEO and will manage resources in Marketing Operations as well as work cross-functionally with other teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the development and implementation of short and long-term global marketing strategies and tactics focused on creating growth and value for OPEXEngine and its customers.
- Develop a compelling market presence that solidifies our thought leadership position as the go-to experts in our competitive areas so that key decision-makers rely on us for insight and information.
- Develop and contribute key messages and materials to enable Sales. Assist in the development of key customer pitches, upfront meetings, and strategy sessions as needed.
- Research and analyze customer segmented markets (emphasis on B2B SaaS, Software, and Private Equity), identify major factors influencing buyer behavior, and define the customer journey.
- Develop and advance other critical B2B Marketing components such as target persona development, journey mapping, messaging, positioning, and content development. Create and maintain marketing asset framework and architecture and lead the development and management of content including collateral, presentations, videos, and demos. Manage business content/collateral, including the development process. Provide support materials for all corporate marketing activities.
- Develop effective relationships both with key internal management and external partners as needed.
- Assist with and actively manage the implementation of marketing communications and lead nurturing programs.
- Ensure that all campaign activations are planned, set up in their respective platform, managed, and optimized according to the defined strategy and development processes.
- Manage campaign performance ensuring desired KPIs are achieved, and report results back to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Product to market and launch new products or provide market feedback on ongoing product development.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Marketing, or related discipline.
- Highly analytical and proficient with business tools and data analysis tools
- 10+ years of technology company marketing experience
- Previous experience within a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to quickly discern the difference between valuable thought leadership content and low-value marketing content
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, and a natural problem solver, excited by growth stage environments
- Persuasive presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to cut through complexity
- Experience managing multiple programs and projects simultaneously in an entrepreneurial culture
- Understanding of typical B2B sales processes, opportunity pipeline management, and reporting
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing, marketing automation, and social media marketing platforms and programs
- Experience in budget management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated track record and ability to drive results as an effective team member
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial business unit of a larger corporation is a plus
About Bain & Company
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms. We work with change-oriented executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities across all industries and geographies.
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity, and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities, and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally.
Applicants must have received, or be willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine, and be fully vaccinated (established 2 weeks following final dose) by the date of employment with OPEXEngine.
All candidates authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are eligible to apply.
OPEXEngine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.