Want to help build an innovative, peer benchmarking and best practices sharing platform for tech companies? Excited to work with C-Suite leaders of technology companies to deliver industry-leading benchmarks, analytics, and more to help companies grow, operate efficiently and build enterprise value.
OPEXEngine is the leading SaaS benchmarking platform for Software and SaaS financial and operating benchmarks. More than 800 CFOs and finance teams depend on the OPEXEngine benchmarking platform to improve financial and operating performance.
The Director, Product Management will oversee OPEXEngine product development from concept or the planning phase, through development and testing and launch, focusing on customer experience and engagement, development process efficiency, and building for new revenue and growth. The Director, Product Management will also oversee existing products in their improvement process. As an independent company within Bain & Company’s proprietary data ventures group, the Director, Product Management will also interface with Bain’s worldwide organization to leverage capabilities to further OPEXEngine’s mission.
The Director, Product Management should be comfortable in a leadership role and able to work with a remote development team (all US-based). OPEXEngine is entering a significant growth phase and has a culture that is entrepreneurial, problem-solving-oriented, and focused on delivering powerful customer value. We value initiative, resourcefulness, and passion for getting the analysis right. The success of our customers is our mission. With the momentum we are experiencing, we are actively building our team to meet our growth targets.
- Develop product roadmap to increase revenue and customer engagement for a portfolio of benchmarking products for technology companies and investors • Support sales and marketing of OPEXEngine benchmarking products
- Lead design and testing of products
- Go deep on technology and market trends in data analytics and respond to market evolution
Director, Product Management Tasks
- Conduct customer and prospect interviews and research to define product needs and opportunities
- Implement, analyze and evolve customer analytics in OPEXEngine products and digital assets
- Work with OPEXEngine Sales and Marketing and R&D to incorporate feedback into product plans
- Work with the broader Bain & Company community to leverage proprietary data assets
- Develop the budget, ROI, and profit/loss analysis for product development • Manage pricing tiers, upsell paths, and pricing strategy
- Manage production of product marketing collateral, product videos, documentation, presentations, and similar customer and prospect marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Focus on data-driven decision making
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful products to market.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, solve complex problems, scope business, technical requirements and prioritize project work
- 7+ years in Digital or web-based product development, including experience in developing financial data and analytics product
- Strong understanding of cloud-based product UI techniques
- Specific experience selling products into technology and investor markets preferred • Minimum B.A., MBA preferred
- Expertise with agile and iterative product development
OPEXEngine is the leading SaaS benchmarking platform for Software and SaaS companies, used by vendors, investors, and service providers to software and SaaS companies. We work directly with CFOs, heads of FP&A, and Finance executives — over 500 CFOs and finance teams depend on the OPEXEngine benchmarking platform to improve their company’s financial and operating performance. OPEXEngine benchmarks are used for budgeting and planning, for board and investor reporting, for due diligence, and for diagnostics of operational inefficiencies. Consistent and accurate data is critical to the process.
OPEXEngine is entering a significant growth phase and has a culture that is entrepreneurial, problem-solving-oriented, and focused on delivering powerful customer value. We value initiative, resourcefulness, and passion for getting the analysis right. The success of our customers is our mission. With the momentum we are experiencing, we are actively building our team to meet our growth targets. In 2021, OPEXEngine became part of the Bain & Company Proprietary Data Ventures group.
About Bain & Company
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms. We work with change-oriented executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities across all industries and geographies.
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity, and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities, and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor, and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ, and parents.
All candidates authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are eligible to apply.
OPEXEngine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V