FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS (FP&A) MANAGER
Are you looking to build your career in FP&A and SaaS Metrics? Interested in working in a creative and entrepreneurial environment with some of the hottest and fastest growing companies? If so this might be the job for you.
OPEXEngine, the leading SaaS benchmarking platform for Software and SaaS financial departments, is entering a significant growth phase and is looking to hire an FP&A Manager. This role will be responsible for building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with over 600 CFO’s and finance teams, by working closely with them to compare their specific metrics to peers and market leaders, allowing them to improve financial and operating performance.
If you’re interested in joining the OPEXEngine team, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Entrepreneurial – takes initiative and interested in undertaking new projects
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and building relationships
- Detail-oriented – strong attention to detail
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges and problem solving
As the FP&A Manager at OPEXEngine, you will be responsible for building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our finance team clients by working closely with them to use OPEXEngine products and finding the best ways to augment the value OPEXEngine brings to them. This job is ideal for someone who is entrepreneurial, people-focused, detail-oriented, and enjoys taking on challenges and problem solving.
- Lead client onboarding process including product user training, data input requirements, survey completion, data review, etc.
- Build relationships with clients, expand engagement and increase retention by providing ongoing communication to understand their needs and explain OPEXEngine product use cases and value
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client experience
- Assist internal teams with continuous improvement of the product by collecting information, such as product feedback and recommendations
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about client product usage, user experience, and provide product feedback
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues with continuous process improvements.
- Keeping accurate records and account notes and maintain CRM
- Identify SaaS and Software financial and operational trends that will contribute to proprietary content analysis
- Grow and expand knowledge of the B2B Performance Metrics space
- Actively participate in team meetings and weekly trainings
- Grow and develop your skills with OPEXEngine
- Degree in Business Administration, Strategy, Finance, Statistics or related field; Masters degree preferred
- 3+ years of management experience in a Financial Planning & Analysis Role
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of business metrics and SaaS industry trends.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, include Excel
The compensation package will include a competitive salary. Come join us as we build our innovative and impactful SaaS platform and take a key role in growing our company.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.