Interested in working at an exciting SaaS company targeting Finance executives in tech companies? Want to sell an innovative, peer benchmarking and best practices sharing platform to help leading SaaS companies benchmark themselves to help them grow, operate efficiently, and build enterprise value?
OPEXEngine is the leading SaaS benchmarking platform for Software and SaaS financial and operating benchmarks. OPEXEngine is entering a significant growth phase and has a culture that is entrepreneurial, problem-solving-oriented, and focused on delivering powerful customer value. OPEXEngine was recently acquired by Bain & Company, one of the leading strategy consultancies in the world.
We are hiring a talented Sales Development Representative professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, OPEXEngine is a great place to grow your skills and advance your sales career.
Sales Development Representative
Role: You will be responsible for contacting leads, qualifying them as prospects, educating prospects about the product or service and scheduling meetings with the sales team.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales executives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Maintain and score leads and prospects in CRM
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with account executives
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
Qualifications for Sales Development Representative
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral,
- Working knowledge of the SaaS and enterprise software market
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, doing outbound outreach every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continuous learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years experience as a BDR or SDR for a tech vendor
- Experience selling to CFOs and FP&A
- Outstanding sales skills: driven, proactive, conscientious, team-orientated, and curious
- Experience working with leading CRM systems
- Ability to thrive in a start-up, remote environment: a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of the full sales cycle (from prospecting to contracting) of relationship and consultative sales
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Knowledge of benchmarking best practices
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics and KPIs
OPEXEngine is the leading SaaS benchmarking platform for Software and SaaS companies, used by vendors, investors, and service providers to software and SaaS companies. We work directly with CFOs, heads of FP&A, and Finance executives — over 500 CFOs and finance teams depend on the OPEXEngine benchmarking platform to improve their company’s financial and operating performance. OPEXEngine benchmarks are used for budgeting and planning, for board and investor reporting, for due diligence, and for diagnostics of operational inefficiencies. Consistent and accurate data is critical to the process.
We value initiative, resourcefulness, and passion for getting the analysis right. The success of our customers is our mission. With the momentum we are experiencing, we are actively building our team to meet our growth targets. In 2021, OPEXEngine became part of the Bain & Company Proprietary Data Ventures group.
About Bain & Company
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms. We work with change-oriented executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities across all industries and geographies.
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity, and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities, and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally.
Applicants must have received, or be willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine, and be fully vaccinated (established 2 weeks following final dose) by the date of employment with OPEXEngine.
All candidates authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are eligible to apply.
OPEXEngine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.