2017 & 2018 SaaS Industry Benchmarking Reports
Based on the largest database of private and early stage public company confidential data on financials and key operating metrics from over 10 years of benchmarking software and SaaS companies, these reports analyze key metrics and trends in company performance and operations.
The reports include tables of benchmarking data for over 150 metrics, by cohorts of companies with revenues between $1million and $500M.
Used by industry analysts, investors, consulting and service firms, as well as by company executives, these reports are the latest in OPEXEngine’s annual SaaS Industry reports.
The reports includes the following key sections:
The Executive Briefing analyzes broad trends in the SaaS industry overall with a specific focus on the SaaS operating model.
2017 Benchmarking Data for the SaaS Industry details the benchmarks by major financial and operating department categories for a variety of cohorts, segmented by revenue size, by ownership and by target customer type.
The Company Demographics section provides a graphical summary of the demographics of companies included in this year’s benchmarking.
The report’s Appendix lists information about the benchmarking data and Individual Company Reports in OPEXEngine’s confidential Benchmark Engine™, the study’s methodology and about OPEXEngine.
The detailed benchmarking data have been segmented into the following cohorts:
SaaS Companies with Recognized Revenues:
- $1 Million to $10 Million
- $10 Million to $20 Million
- $20 Million to $40 Million
- $40 Million to $80 Million
- $80 Million to $160 Million
- $160 Million to $500 Million
SaaS Companies in the following segments:
- SaaS Companies by Top 25% Annual Revenue Growth
- SaaS Companies by Top 25% Operating Income
- SaaS Companies Selling to Small and Mid-Sized Customers (SMB)
- SaaS Companies Selling to Enterprise Customers
- All Private SaaS Companies
- All Public SaaS Companies