The Subscription Show is coming to Boston in a few weeks at the World Trade Center. I’m thrilled to be speaking there about SaaS Metrics and Benchmarks. The show is 100% focused on subscription models, operations, pricing, marketing and subscription-centric technologies, and organized by Subscription Insider. I’ll be talking about how investors are evolving the KPIs by which they value SaaS going into 2020, the latest on the Rule of 40, and how companies are bringing together operations and Finance to better instrument growth.
What to Expect at the Subscription Show
To grow your subscription operation, there are many different parts of a subscription business you need to understand and manage successfully. Subscription Show 2019 is designed for learning, focused on the key issues, best practices, and topics unique to our industry.
- Interested only in recurring payment success, strategy, product and technology, subscriber acquisition or retention? Sessions Organized by Topic.
- Are you a CEO or leader, marketer, finance and payment, or product and technology professional? Sessions by Organized by Function.
- Or Presenters by Organized by Type of Subscription
Keynotes that Inform, Challenge, and Inspire
- Future Vision: Making Sense of Subscription Economy Trends – Patrick Campbell, ProfitWell
- Subscriptions and The Age of The Individual – Sharath Darbola, Vindicia
- The Next Marketing Wave: Human Connections, Fandom, and Your Success – David Meerman Scott
- The Role of Regulation in Subscriptions, Recurring-Revenue & Membership Companies – Leslie Fair, FTC, Lisa B Dubrow, Esq.
- Building a Forever Transaction with Every Customer—The Key to Successful Subscriptions – Robbie Kellman Baxter
- Focus On What Matters – Ventures
Special Discount for Our Audience
The OPEXEngine community is being offered a great discount on the show – 30% off, just use code Lauren.
I’ll be speaking in the morning and afternoon of Tuesday, Nov. 5 – if you are in town or visiting the show, please come or shoot me an email to talk about SaaS metrics and benchmarks. I’m looking forward to meeting a broad community of subscription businesses. I’m hoping to learn more about pricing and structures other verticals beyond SaaS are employing for growth, which might also work in the SaaS world. Hope to see you there!