We are looking for a Contributing Writer Editor to produce timely blog posts, webinar topics, White Papers and more, for our SaaS Finance Benchmarking Community.
Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on SaaS Finance industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading posts before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that educate on SaaS metrics and benchmarks, and boost brand awareness for our community and subscribers, and attract new followers.
This is a contract retainer position and can be virtual.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit all posts/content before publication (both your own and other OPEXEngine produced content)
- Submit work to CEO for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Business Journalist/Researcher, Content Writer, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with the tech industry, business, and operations
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to create graphs and visualizations from financial data
Please email a cover letter and resume to Donna Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEXEngine is the leading SaaS benchmarking platform for Software and SaaS companies, used by vendors, investors, and service providers to software and SaaS companies. We work directly with CFOs, heads of FP&A, and Finance executives — over 500 CFOs and finance teams depend on the OPEXEngine benchmarking platform to improve their company’s financial and operating performance. OPEXEngine benchmarks are used for budgeting and planning, for board and investor reporting, for due diligence, and for diagnostics of operational inefficiencies. Consistent and accurate data is critical to the process. In 2021, OPEXEngine became part of the Bain & Company Proprietary Data Ventures group.
About Bain & Company
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms. We work with change-oriented executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities across all industries and geographies.