Write for us
Write for us
OPEXEngine features high quality thought leadership pieces every Tuesday that challenge our readers and move our industry forward. These articles can be original or syndicated.
Our readers love content that teaches, explains, shows graphs and charts, is well researched, and focuses on metrics and benchmarks surrounding SaaS and Software companies of all sizes.
All our content, whether original or syndicated, is put on our LinkedIn company page, Lauren Kelley’s LinkedIn profile, Twitter, and featured in our weekly newsletter that goes out on Friday’s.
We do not promote SaaS or Software products, webinars, eBooks, or companies.
Guidelines for Original Content
At OPEXEngine we love original content. If you would like to submit original content, we have guidelines we would like to you to follow:
- Has a thesis and offers a clear argument—not just a list of tips and tricks.
- Has a voice. Be bold, interesting, and human.
- Is written for an audience of CFOs, CTOs, COOs, CEOs, SaaS and Software Companies, SMB and Enterprise
- Is supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Fact-check and cite sources where appropriate.
- Articles of anywhere between 600–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average.
- Images you would like included, links within that do not point to product or sales pitches
- A keyword and meta description between 75 and 150 words.
- Articles may be casual in tone and content or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the SaaS and Software industry.
- Fill out the form below to present your ideas as a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline
Guidelines for Syndicated content
Some of our featured syndicated columnists include Tomaz Tunguz, Sammy Abdullah, David Appel, Tim McCormick, Eric Mersch, and more! Our syndicated pieces are timely, informative, and well-researched.
If you are interested in syndicating your content on OPEXEngine, please email us to start the conversation. Include in your email a link to three or four articles you would like us to consider, as well as some background information on you and your company.
How we handle syndicated content:
- We take the original content from the original source and do not change anything, including image and links within the article.
- We give link attribution at the bottom of the article and Canonical SEO attribution for Google to recognize this as your content.
- We tag you and your company on LinkedIn when promoting
If we accept your original content or decide it’s a good syndication partnership, we will contact you to get the process started. Thank you for your interest, and if you have any questions, please contact us.